Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SinScholar

What now?

2 posts in this topic

Ok so, I read a lot of old posts and I came to the same thought. You ALL recycle the SAME idea.

Not one person comes up with a new idea about anything. lol. And you wonder why the board is dead.

You want an active board, try something different. Set yourself apart from the 50 other boards about the same crap.

Get new ideas, try them, like. Send a binary function over the wire to a server that runs it, And sends the results back as pure data the API gave.
It works, try it.. :]

My point is, this scene isn't dead cause of the botnet buy/sellers. It's dead cause no one thinks for themselves anymore.

Hey,

Was this post meant for another thread?

2 hours ago, SinScholar said:

It's dead cause no one thinks for themselves anymore.

I tend to disagree, there are people thinking for themselves and developing stuff in private giving the impression of "deadness". The scene is less open now days with the more knowledgeable members not being as keen to help/share/support newer users, forgetting they were once in the same situation. But also new members are potentially younger or less motivated to self development. You can say that people have to help themselves out which is true, reading books and self study is good to a certain point and is only part of the big picture. You need discussions and sharing of proof of concepts/ ideas to get innovation started.