Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
asmodeus2009

Aero-Rat

11 posts in this topic

Hello good afternoon I would like to know if you have any online program wanted to take a Duvia I have a source of rat Aero-Rat. and wanted to boot the server to wheel some hidden friend could me of a tip ...

it would depend on the windows version they are using, if you have the source to this RAT have you been able to get it working on your local computer, also if you have direct assess to the remote pc you with to install the software on you could just manually input the registry entry so it can boot every time windows douse, else you will have to code your own install source.

if I have miss understood what you are saying please be more specific on what you need and i will do my best to help.

this Aero rat source it ta not starting with winodws as I can for him to start with your computer?

can you post the source?

typically you can start an app by adding a value under this key, using regedit.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run

[edit] I'm guessing its either a bug in the code, or needs to be run as admin, because it's trying to add under HKEY_CURRENT_MACHINE.

Edited by cracksman

HKEY_CURRENT_USER doesn't need admin if I remember correctly. Only HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE needs admin.

yes! that's what I meant. I was guessing that areo-rat is trying to write to HKLM, and suggested he use HKCU instead. :D

I know you know, but, was just point out for the rest. As some people like to C+P and google that.

Imagine the wasted time Google'ing for HKEY_CURRENT_MACHINE. lol

What I'm asking is how to hide the cmd screen that is visivil and hide it when copying the server

How are you executing? or what code are you using?

On 2/10/2017 at 7:34 AM, asmodeus2009 said:

What I'm asking is how to hide the cmd screen that is visivil and hide it when copying the server

Remove or comment {$APPTYPE CONSOLE} line.