Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
C0mP

Janimal 1.0 Beta(Pentest/ Software Development Platform)

3 posts in this topic

You can download janimal V.1.0 Beta distro below link.Janimal is developed by janissaries.org team for penetration testers,developers and also home computers.You can use as live boot or installing copy.

Janimal is based Kubuntu 14.04 64 bit edition.We put all best necessary software into distro including licensed jetbrains ide's and licensed burp suite.

Janimal V.1.0 is beta version.if you have an idea to develop system or trouble with the system just let us know.You can contact from janissaries forum or below mail address.

Username : janimal

Password : jani

Code:

janimal[[at]]janissaries.org

janimal[[at]]burtay.org

gLXQAQ.jpg

q2EzlV.jpg

PEQjnN.png

Mlkjy7.png

QgQjlr.png

XYdZoO.png

dqX92Q.png

5RYjkA.png

Download ISO https://yadi.sk/d/27Fg6Ly-bkcyr

I mean at this point it's basically just Kali or go home for a dedicated Pentesting OS. I mean I doubt many others can REALLY come close to what it's already got installed.

That being said, the only reason I use Kali or anything similar is to not clutter my main OS with applications I rarely use. That and encrypting that data seperatly is nice.

@snoopydogg This home brewed distro is outdated. I think Kali is still one of the most used and best maintained distro for general pentesting (it has bits and pieces for almost everything).